Tags: Hino Trucks
Hino Trucks has partnered with Morgan Corp. on a quick delivery, dry freight van body program for its conventional trucks. Available in October, the Quick Turn stock program will serve 46 states (excluding, Hawaii, Alaska, California and Nevada) and trucks will ...
Hino Trucks engines rank highest in customer satisfaction among conventional medium-duty truck owners for the third year in a row, according to the J.D. Power and Associates 2010 U.S. Medium Duty Truck Engine and Transmission Customer Satisfaction Study. The study, now ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program616 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas414 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials244 Views