Tags: HIRE Act
Time for a new deal By Kerry L. Clines, Senior Editor Now that Congress has passed the HIRE Act and transferred $19.5 billion into the Highway Trust Fund to stabilize infrastructure spending for the rest of 2010, it’s time to get to ...
$17.6 billion ‘jobs bill’ passes Senate, transfers $19.5 billion into Highway Trust Fund By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor The Highway Trust Fund will be solvent through the end of the year, but now the real fight begins to pass ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 867 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life488 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers218 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning151 Views