Tags: HIRE Act
Time for a new deal By Kerry L. Clines, Senior Editor Now that Congress has passed the HIRE Act and transferred $19.5 billion into the Highway Trust Fund to stabilize infrastructure spending for the rest of 2010, it’s time to get to ...
$17.6 billion ‘jobs bill’ passes Senate, transfers $19.5 billion into Highway Trust Fund By Tina Grady Barbaccia, News and Digital Editor The Highway Trust Fund will be solvent through the end of the year, but now the real fight begins to pass ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill432 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers412 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg312 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views