Tags: Hitachi Construction Products
Hitachi Construction Products’ new ultra-large, EX2600-6 hydraulic excavator is heavier than its predecessor and has more engine horsepower. The bucket capacity has been increased from 19.6 cubic yards to 22.2 cubic yards. The reach of the front attachment has been ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility896 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?311 Views