Tags: Hitachi’s largest rigid dump truck
Hitachi Construction Machinery's EH5000AC-3 rigid dump truck is powered by a Cummins QSKTTA60-CE diesel engine and meets U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Tier 2 emission requirements. Target gross machine operating weight (TGMOW) is 1,102,311 pounds, and net machine weight is 449,743 pounds. The rigid ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone638 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle418 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company345 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew153 Views