The Texas House on Thursday passed a bill that would provide about $800 million in transportation funding for the state, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The measure, House Joint Resolution 2 (HJR2), would remove a constitutional ...
The Texas Senate and House have proposed two radically different plans to raise money for transportation spending, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The Texas Senate on Thursday passed Senate Joint Resolution 1 (SJR1), which would collect ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151013 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1007 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production639 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone391 Views