The Texas House on Thursday passed a bill that would provide about $800 million in transportation funding for the state, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The measure, House Joint Resolution 2 (HJR2), would remove a constitutional ...
The Texas Senate and House have proposed two radically different plans to raise money for transportation spending, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The Texas Senate on Thursday passed Senate Joint Resolution 1 (SJR1), which would collect ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program610 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana425 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials239 Views