The Texas House on Thursday passed a bill that would provide about $800 million in transportation funding for the state, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The measure, House Joint Resolution 2 (HJR2), would remove a constitutional ...
The Texas Senate and House have proposed two radically different plans to raise money for transportation spending, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The Texas Senate on Thursday passed Senate Joint Resolution 1 (SJR1), which would collect ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year497 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries336 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan293 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs190 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding164 Views