The Texas House on Thursday passed a bill that would provide about $800 million in transportation funding for the state, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The measure, House Joint Resolution 2 (HJR2), would remove a constitutional ...
The Texas Senate and House have proposed two radically different plans to raise money for transportation spending, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The Texas Senate on Thursday passed Senate Joint Resolution 1 (SJR1), which would collect ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February303 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car194 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole145 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges128 Views