Hyundai Construction Equipment has added its HL770-9A and HL780-9A wheel loaders to its 9A product line. The new machines feature upgrades to horsepower, fuel efficiency, durability, serviceability and operator comfort. A Cummins QSL9 Tier 4 Interim engine provides 297 horsepower to ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety373 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader208 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs195 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Deister’s exciter vibrating mechanism114 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Dust Control Technology’s DustBoss DB-100112 Views