Tags: Holcim Group/Aggregate Industries
by Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief email@example.com As we wait for Martin Marietta’s acquisition of Texas Industries to clear regulatory approval, another industry merger is set to change the face of the construction materials market — both domestically and globally. On April 7, the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February411 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again230 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car204 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole151 Views