Tags: Holcim (US) Inc. Announces Recipients of 28th Annual Gygi and von Wyss Foundation Scholarship
The Holcim (US) Inc. Chicago Skyway facility located in Chicago is helping the Juan Diego Community Center upgrade its facility. Employees have installed new flooring, painted walls, and have performed other light remodeling projects at the facility. The Holcim (US) community ...
Holcim (US) (www.holcim.us) has named the five recipients of the 28th Annual Gygi and von Wyss Foundation Scholarship, an award open to children of Holcim (US) employees. Winners of this year's scholarship are Christopher Lumpkin, Fort Collins, Colo.; Wamika Kumar, Ada, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections373 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company333 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?317 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views