Tags: home construction
Nonresidential projects push construction spending to largest monthly gain in more than 2 years in July
After seeing its first drop in one year during June, construction spending in the U.S. fully recovered and then some in July, with its largest monthly gain in more than two years. Construction spending rose 1.8 percent to a seasonally adjusted ...
Housing starts in the U.S. dropped 10 percent in December, according to a report from our sister site Equipment World. The decrease follows a 22.7-percent rise in home construction in November--the highest monthly gain in 24 months. The figures come from new ...
Our sister site, Equipment World, reported this week on a 1.2-percent increase in construction spending in February. These figures follow a 2.1-percent decrease in January, bringing the seasonally adjusted rate to $885.1 billion. That number up 7.9 percent year-over-year, and Equipment ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two miners killed after rock strikes boom truck930 Views
- Gamecocks get the win over Vulcan in battle for land623 Views
- How much fun can you handle? Quarry Quest 2014 Photos544 Views
- Rock quarry working through the night for Boeing 777X411 Views
- Excellent advice for roof control in underground mines197 Views