Tags: home construction
Nonresidential projects push construction spending to largest monthly gain in more than 2 years in July
After seeing its first drop in one year during June, construction spending in the U.S. fully recovered and then some in July, with its largest monthly gain in more than two years. Construction spending rose 1.8 percent to a seasonally adjusted ...
Housing starts in the U.S. dropped 10 percent in December, according to a report from our sister site Equipment World. The decrease follows a 22.7-percent rise in home construction in November--the highest monthly gain in 24 months. The figures come from new ...
Our sister site, Equipment World, reported this week on a 1.2-percent increase in construction spending in February. These figures follow a 2.1-percent decrease in January, bringing the seasonally adjusted rate to $885.1 billion. That number up 7.9 percent year-over-year, and Equipment ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone621 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle425 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew179 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers130 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches110 Views