Tags: home construction
Nonresidential projects push construction spending to largest monthly gain in more than 2 years in July
After seeing its first drop in one year during June, construction spending in the U.S. fully recovered and then some in July, with its largest monthly gain in more than two years. Construction spending rose 1.8 percent to a seasonally adjusted ...
Housing starts in the U.S. dropped 10 percent in December, according to a report from our sister site Equipment World. The decrease follows a 22.7-percent rise in home construction in November--the highest monthly gain in 24 months. The figures come from new ...
Our sister site, Equipment World, reported this week on a 1.2-percent increase in construction spending in February. These figures follow a 2.1-percent decrease in January, bringing the seasonally adjusted rate to $885.1 billion. That number up 7.9 percent year-over-year, and Equipment ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher509 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks372 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident326 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views
- 10-year-old boy falls 30 feet into NY quarry140 Views