Tags: home prices
Home prices in May saw an increase of 10.9 percent compared to the previous year, which according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World, was the biggest gain home prices have seen in seven years. The data come from ...
New home sales rose 2.3 percent over March in April to a seasonally-adjusted rate of 454,000, the highest it’s been since the summer of 2008, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. Though new home sales increased 29 percent year-over-year in April, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Holcim Lafarge merger…on again190 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car189 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole139 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges126 Views