Tags: home prices
Home prices in May saw an increase of 10.9 percent compared to the previous year, which according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World, was the biggest gain home prices have seen in seven years. The data come from ...
New home sales rose 2.3 percent over March in April to a seasonally-adjusted rate of 454,000, the highest it’s been since the summer of 2008, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. Though new home sales increased 29 percent year-over-year in April, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone621 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle424 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew178 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers130 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches110 Views