U.S. construction spending was up slightly in March due mainly to increases in private residential construction, now at its highest rate in nearly six years. Total spending rose in March to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of $942.5 billion, up 0.2 ...
Construction spending in the U.S. ticked up 0.1 percent in February despite a decline in homebuilding, according to preliminary data from the Commerce Department. Total spending rose in February to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of $945.7 billion from the revised ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2381 Views
- Quarry blast leaves huge holes in nearby home689 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...567 Views
- How to become a more productive worker311 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies309 Views