U.S. construction spending was up slightly in March due mainly to increases in private residential construction, now at its highest rate in nearly six years. Total spending rose in March to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of $942.5 billion, up 0.2 ...
Construction spending in the U.S. ticked up 0.1 percent in February despite a decline in homebuilding, according to preliminary data from the Commerce Department. Total spending rose in February to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of $945.7 billion from the revised ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1842 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1154 Views
- Federal judge forces MSHA inspection605 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania435 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up428 Views