During the National Stone, Sand & Gravel Association’s (NSSGA) 2015 Annual Convention Closing General Session, retired Lehigh Hanson executive Michael “Mike” Stanczak was presented with the Barry K. Wendt Memorial Commitment Award for his dedication to the construction aggregates industry, ...
Atlas Copco has received acclaim for its innovative and sustainable business practices. Honors include Newsweek’s Green Rankings, Thomson Reuters’ Top 100 Global Innovators, and rankings in the Patent Board of global industrial equipment manufacturers and Forbes magazine’s Top 100 most ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1117 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge1031 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program479 Views
- Senate DRIVE Act is a six-year transportation bill with three-year Highway Trust Fund financing guarantee289 Views
- U.S. Aggregates set to reopen quarry in Indiana192 Views