Tags: Hopkins County Coal LLC v. Secretary of Lab or 2012 WL 1564568 (ALJ Barbour April 2011)
The agency’s ever-changing role merits another look at its boundaries for inspection and investigation. By Laura E. Beverage and Christopher G. Peterson In last month’s Rock Law column, a Jackson Kelly associate discussed how the Federal Mine Safety and Health Review Commission’s ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting972 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve494 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry245 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime239 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem204 Views