Tags: horizontal directional drilling (HDD) industry
The Charles Machine Works, Inc. (CMW), a manufacturer of underground construction equipment, has acquired 100 percent ownership of Radius Professional HDD Tools in Weatherford, Texas. Finalized Jan. 13, 2011, the sale makes Radius HDD Tools a wholly owned subsidiary of CMW ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1044 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company478 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources420 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger376 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident292 Views