Tags: hot-dipped galvanized sheets
The American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) reported on Dec. 20 that for the month of October 2011, U.S. steel mills shipped 7,933,653 net tons, a 0.2 percent decrease from the 7,947,262 net tons shipped in the previous month, September ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training319 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta280 Views