Tags: hot-rolled sheet
The American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) reported on Dec. 20 that for the month of October 2011, U.S. steel mills shipped 7,933,653 net tons, a 0.2 percent decrease from the 7,947,262 net tons shipped in the previous month, September ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views