Tags: House Appropriations Committee
The House Rules Committee will meet Wednesday to approve a new rule for the 2014 transportation and housing budget, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The rule could lead the way for the spending bill, H.R. 2610, ...
The Texas Senate and House have proposed two radically different plans to raise money for transportation spending, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The Texas Senate on Thursday passed Senate Joint Resolution 1 (SJR1), which would collect ...
Both Senate and House Appropriations Committees yesterday approved budgets for Transportation, Housing and Urban Development. The Senate Appropriations Committee approved a $54 billion budget by a vote of 22-8, according to our sister site, Better Roads. Another report from Better Roads notes ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers428 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products226 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award198 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions194 Views
- NSSGA debuts its new strategic plan172 Views