Tags: House approves ‘fiscal cliff’ deal just 36 hours before Congress adjourns
In a 257 to 167 vote late in the evening on New Year’s Day, the House approved a “fiscal cliff” deal that extends indefinitely marginal tax rates on annual family income up to $450,000, lifts the top capital gains and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February446 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again320 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car210 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)172 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views