Tags: House approves ‘fiscal cliff’ deal just 36 hours before Congress adjourns
In a 257 to 167 vote late in the evening on New Year’s Day, the House approved a “fiscal cliff” deal that extends indefinitely marginal tax rates on annual family income up to $450,000, lifts the top capital gains and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup419 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation387 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest315 Views