Tags: House approves ‘fiscal cliff’ deal just 36 hours before Congress adjourns
In a 257 to 167 vote late in the evening on New Year’s Day, the House approved a “fiscal cliff” deal that extends indefinitely marginal tax rates on annual family income up to $450,000, lifts the top capital gains and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting437 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies432 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015334 Views