Tags: House bill 230
Two bills aimed at blocking rock quarries from opening near Gurley, Alabama, have stalled in the legislature, according to WAAY-TV. One of those bills--House bill 230--would stop Vulcan Materials from opening a quarry on Highway 72 near Madison County Elementary and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone621 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle422 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew165 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines155 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers127 Views