Tags: House Committee on Natural Resources
The U.S. House of Representatives is scheduled to consider legislation tomorrow that would classify aggregates as "strategic and critical," according to a report from the National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA). Congressman Mark Amodei (R-NV) authored the legislation, known as ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure535 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]452 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park349 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views