Tags: House Committee on Natural Resources
The U.S. House of Representatives is scheduled to consider legislation tomorrow that would classify aggregates as "strategic and critical," according to a report from the National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA). Congressman Mark Amodei (R-NV) authored the legislation, known as ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry646 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter407 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company391 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections256 Views
- A man died after his vehicle crashed into a quarry202 Views