Tags: House Committee on Natural Resources
The U.S. House of Representatives is scheduled to consider legislation tomorrow that would classify aggregates as "strategic and critical," according to a report from the National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA). Congressman Mark Amodei (R-NV) authored the legislation, known as ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill897 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]657 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability633 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure565 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches389 Views