Tags: House Committee on Natural Resources
The U.S. House of Representatives is scheduled to consider legislation tomorrow that would classify aggregates as "strategic and critical," according to a report from the National Stone, Sand and Gravel Association (NSSGA). Congressman Mark Amodei (R-NV) authored the legislation, known as ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1906 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant1152 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC613 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania492 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up444 Views