Tags: House of Represenatives
The Senate voted 79-16 on Dec. 21 to temporarily extend federal highway and transit programs as well as appropriations for the U.S. Department of Transportation and other government agencies until March 4, according to a report from the American Association ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry705 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets453 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either253 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant248 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike229 Views