Tags: House of Representatives’ Committee on Education and Labor
Lessons learned from a win Although Miller’s mine safety bill was defeated, the debate will continue with the new Congress. Learn what worked and remember it. By Henry Chajet and Bob Horn On Dec. 8, Rep. George Miller (D-Calif.), the outgoing chairman of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger354 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)315 Views