Tags: House of Representatives’ Committee on Education and Labor
Lessons learned from a win Although Miller’s mine safety bill was defeated, the debate will continue with the new Congress. Learn what worked and remember it. By Henry Chajet and Bob Horn On Dec. 8, Rep. George Miller (D-Calif.), the outgoing chairman of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest371 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta292 Views