Tags: House of Representatives rules package
The American Association of Safety and Highway Transportation Officials (AASHTO) Executive Director John Horsley issued a statement on Jan. 5 regarding the adoption of a House of Representatives rules package that changes Rule XXI, clause 3: The statement follows: "We are disappointed ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks361 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger354 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)315 Views