Tags: House of Representatives rules package
The American Association of Safety and Highway Transportation Officials (AASHTO) Executive Director John Horsley issued a statement on Jan. 5 regarding the adoption of a House of Representatives rules package that changes Rule XXI, clause 3: The statement follows: "We are disappointed ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry594 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction483 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers420 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way392 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company384 Views