Tags: House of Representatives rules package
The American Association of Safety and Highway Transportation Officials (AASHTO) Executive Director John Horsley issued a statement on Jan. 5 regarding the adoption of a House of Representatives rules package that changes Rule XXI, clause 3: The statement follows: "We are disappointed ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February437 Views
- Holcim shareholders threaten merger plans with Lafarge…again288 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car209 Views
- Caterpillar intros 735C, 740C EJ, 745C articulated trucks with bevy of powertrain improvements (PHOTOS)182 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole152 Views