Tags: House Rules Committee
The House Rules Committee will meet Wednesday to approve a new rule for the 2014 transportation and housing budget, according to a report from our sister site, Better Roads. The rule could lead the way for the spending bill, H.R. 2610, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production752 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success625 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies494 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting459 Views
- Miner seriously injured after articulated haul truck overturned435 Views