Tags: House T&I CommitteeKnife River Corp.
During the past 11 years, Knife River Corp. has reduced its injury and illness rates by 83 percent, according to the company. In 2010, Knife River’s overall recordable-incident rate was 2.19, down 19 percent from 2009 and 50 percent ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151037 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1011 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production692 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views