Tags: House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Chairman Rep. Bill Shuster
Can a new transportation bill hit the House floor by August? Rep. Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) seems to think so. Shuster, chairman of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, said during a committee hearing on Tuesday that he wants the new transportation ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone622 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle427 Views
- How to stay safe while working with a small or short-handed crew180 Views
- Majority of construction firms can't find skilled workers131 Views
- The Underground World Wide Web: A new use for abandoned mines105 Views