Tags: House Transportation & Infrastructure Committee Ranking Member Nick Rahall (D-W.V.)
A new multiyear highway bill must be a top legislative priority Associated Equipment Distributors' (AED) 2011 Chairman Dennis Kruepke told a crowd gathered for the Rally for Roads today on the National Mall in front of the U.S. Capitol ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs723 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries288 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law219 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding219 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs203 Views