Tags: House Ways and Means Committee
House Ways & Means hearing highlights universal desire for long-term transportation funding, division over source of finances
Members of the House Ways and Means committee agreed in the June 17 long-term Highway Trust Fund (HTF) financing hearing that action and solutions are needed as soon as possible, but diverged in their thoughts on the methods of providing ...
House panel proposes $10.5 billion highway bill stopgap; Transportation leaders want long-term solution
House panel proposes $10.5 billion highway bill stopgap; Transportation leaders want long-term solution The House Ways and Means Committee has proposed a stopgap to fund transportation projects for eight months, but Sens. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) and Tom Carper (D-Del.) are opposing ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs599 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity349 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law216 Views
- Drill rig operator freed after machine nearly rolls off cliff in Australia quarry (VIDEO)183 Views