Tags: Housing completions
Housing starts in the U.S. dropped 10 percent in December, according to a report from our sister site Equipment World. The decrease follows a 22.7-percent rise in home construction in November--the highest monthly gain in 24 months. The figures come from new ...
Following a month of high housing starts, the start of home construction fell in April, while an increase in building permits suggests continued recovery, according to our sister site, Equipment World. Housing starts dropped 16.5 percent from March’s revised rate of ...
Preliminary data from the U.S. Commerce Department showed a 7-percent increase in housing starts in March, the highest level since June 2008, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. In addition to its 7-percent increase over the revised February estimate of 968,000, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 835 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life365 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays185 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts158 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning138 Views