Tags: Housing completions
Housing starts in the U.S. dropped 10 percent in December, according to a report from our sister site Equipment World. The decrease follows a 22.7-percent rise in home construction in November--the highest monthly gain in 24 months. The figures come from new ...
Following a month of high housing starts, the start of home construction fell in April, while an increase in building permits suggests continued recovery, according to our sister site, Equipment World. Housing starts dropped 16.5 percent from March’s revised rate of ...
Preliminary data from the U.S. Commerce Department showed a 7-percent increase in housing starts in March, the highest level since June 2008, our sister site, Equipment World, reported. In addition to its 7-percent increase over the revised February estimate of 968,000, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections452 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest389 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company363 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?358 Views
- Tips for meeting MSHA's tougher criteria for workplace examinations308 Views