Tags: HR 1586
The House of Representatives passed a stimulus bill on Tuesday, Aug. 10 that will rescind $2.2 billion in highway contract authority apportionments from balances held by state transportation departments and President Barack Obama signed the bill into law the same ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years715 Views
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader518 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013128 Views
- California firefighters respond to quarry blaze127 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska118 Views