Tags: HR 1938
The U.S. House of Representatives on July 26 passed a bill (HR 1938) by a vote of 279-147 that would direct President Obama to expedite consideration and approval of the construction and operation of the Keystone XL oil pipeline. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Giant-sized Jenga578 Views
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029385 Views
- Martin Marietta Materials elects President and CEO Ward Nye as chairman of the Board327 Views
- 110-year-old quarry demonstrates aggregate mining importance321 Views
- 7 Best Practices for Operating Mobile Equipment Near Embankments298 Views