Tags: HR 3697
On Aug. 14, 2012, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit issued its long-awaited ruling on the issue of whether a miner whose complaint was dismissed by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) — but who availed himself ...
With the New Year comes a new round of legislative proposals affecting mine safety and health. Although legislative action was limited in 2011 largely to oversight hearings concerning the Occupation Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Mine Safety and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure540 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]486 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views