Tags: HR 3697
On Aug. 14, 2012, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit issued its long-awaited ruling on the issue of whether a miner whose complaint was dismissed by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) — but who availed himself ...
With the New Year comes a new round of legislative proposals affecting mine safety and health. Although legislative action was limited in 2011 largely to oversight hearings concerning the Occupation Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Mine Safety and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1032 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company476 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources409 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger365 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident277 Views