Tags: HR 3697
On Aug. 14, 2012, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit issued its long-awaited ruling on the issue of whether a miner whose complaint was dismissed by the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) — but who availed himself ...
With the New Year comes a new round of legislative proposals affecting mine safety and health. Although legislative action was limited in 2011 largely to oversight hearings concerning the Occupation Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Mine Safety and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs692 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina365 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries255 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law217 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity215 Views