Tags: Hussey Quarry
An old wooden crane that once worked in the granite quarries of Hallowell, Maine, now serves as a monument to the town’s quarrying history. Workers have installed the historical crane at Hallowell Waterfront Park, the Portland Press Herald reports. “We hope people ...
The Hallowell City Council in Maine has approved the installation of a historical granite crane in Waterfront Park, Kennebec Journal reported. The city received the crane as a gift a decade ago. The installation will cost $25,000 to $30,000, which Hallowell residents ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup417 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation386 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training330 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest302 Views