Tags: Hutchison stance on use of ethanol blend gas
Now that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) raised the amount of ethanol blended into gasoline for model year vehicles of 2007 and later, U.S. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-Texas) called for an additional study to determine how the 15 -percent ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations244 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers206 Views
- Powerscreen Trakpactor 320SR to launch at ConExpo-Con/Agg154 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs141 Views
- AggMan of the Year 201388 Views