Tags: HVC boom
Breaker Technology’s new high-velocity control (HVC) boom system provides “fly by wire” computer-assisted control, allowing simultaneous dip and hoist functionality. The company says this enables greater production through rapid, smooth motion into and out of the gyratory crusher rock box, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Maryland man dies after becoming trapped in crushing machinery in asphalt plant473 Views
- MSHA issues citations to seven metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in March362 Views
- MSHA invites all mine health and safety trainers to join its training call on April 29244 Views
- Three people injured, two seriously, at underground quarry in Pennsylvania244 Views
- MSHA details mining deaths during quarterly training call201 Views