Tags: hybrid compaction machine
BOMAG is developing an innovative hybrid compaction machine based on its BW174AP model, according to a report in the official Bauma Daily News e-newsletter, published by World Highways and Aggregates Business Europe. Information about the new machine was not accessible on the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule398 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger333 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)311 Views