Tags: hybrid compaction machine
BOMAG is developing an innovative hybrid compaction machine based on its BW174AP model, according to a report in the official Bauma Daily News e-newsletter, published by World Highways and Aggregates Business Europe. Information about the new machine was not accessible on the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program618 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials246 Views