Tags: Hybrid construction vehicles
For daily news updates and Web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our Web site at www.aggman.com The Emissions Battle Hybrid construction vehicles are pitted against conventional diesel vehicles in $2 million study to determine reduced emissions benefits. Scientists at the ...
Scientists at the University of California, Riverside’s Center for Environmental Research and Technology have received a $2 million contract for a first-of-its-kind study of hybrid construction vehicles. The two-year project, which is being funded by the California Air Resources Board (CARB), ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry740 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets539 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year259 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either248 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views