Tags: hybrid wheel loader
John Deere’s 644K hybrid wheel loader uses diesel and electric power and captures regenerated energy as it is created to use in powering the machine. A 229-horsepower John Deere PowerTech 6.8-liter Tier 4 Interim engine powers the loader, running at an ...
AGG1 is upon us! Our March issue includes in-depth coverage of AGG1 to help you navigate your way around the show. During the weeks leading up to the show, we have been featuring AGG1 Updates in our Monday e-newsletters to highlight ...
John Deere Forestry and Construction unveiled its new 644K hybrid wheel loader at World of Concrete this week. It was developed using a culmination of show floor input from Deere’s “Chatterbox” customer feedback program and in-the-field comments. The loader will ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1601 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award344 Views
- Brad Powell named IMAA 2014 “Miner of the Year”262 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention176 Views
- Minnesota county considers a frac-sand mining ban128 Views