Tags: hybrid wheel loader
John Deere’s 644K hybrid wheel loader uses diesel and electric power and captures regenerated energy as it is created to use in powering the machine. A 229-horsepower John Deere PowerTech 6.8-liter Tier 4 Interim engine powers the loader, running at an ...
AGG1 is upon us! Our March issue includes in-depth coverage of AGG1 to help you navigate your way around the show. During the weeks leading up to the show, we have been featuring AGG1 Updates in our Monday e-newsletters to highlight ...
John Deere Forestry and Construction unveiled its new 644K hybrid wheel loader at World of Concrete this week. It was developed using a culmination of show floor input from Deere’s “Chatterbox” customer feedback program and in-the-field comments. The loader will ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks363 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views