Tags: HybriDrive parallel system
Johnson City, N.Y.-based BAE Systems, a developer and producer of hybrid electric technologies, is developing a parallel hybrid propulsion system designed for medium- and heavy-duty truck applications. The parallel system is the latest version of the company’s HybriDrive green propulsion system. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety348 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show274 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader197 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs196 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000168 Views