Tags: hydraulic breaker
Atlas Copco Construction Equipment says its new HB 4100 heavy hydraulic breaker has a service weight of only 9,039 pounds, designed for carriers in the 88,185- to 154,324-pound weight class, but is as powerful as much heavier breakers. Improvements to ...
The DXB260H hydraulic breaker from Doosan Infracore Construction Equipment America features two-speed control of breaker frequency, which allows the operator to match the breaker frequency to the ground conditions. The 5,400-pound breaker is designed for use with excavators in the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Check out the fun of Fertile Days at Fertile Quarry3103 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Take a virtual tour of Unimin's underground operation in Guion, Ark.2287 Views
- When gravel doesn't bond with resurfacing substance...502 Views
- Sneak peek: Inside Unimin's safety strategies314 Views
- How to become a more productive worker306 Views