Tags: hydraulic fracturing
Summit Proppants will soon produce sand at a new quarry in Ste. Genevieve County, Missouri. The company’s vice president of operations, Mark Rust, announced Thursday that the Missouri Department of Natural Resources (DNR) has granted Summit Proppants a mining permit that ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Alaska The City and Borough of Juneau heard an appeal of a proposed gravel pit and rock crusher ...
For daily news updates and web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our website at www.aggman.com Shale may be the game changer to give the United States ‘energy independence,’ but it faces pushback from environmentalists. Oil and natural gas for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production753 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success620 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting437 Views
- Aggregates industry leader Bob Bartlett dies431 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 2015334 Views