Tags: hydraulic fracturing
Summit Proppants will soon produce sand at a new quarry in Ste. Genevieve County, Missouri. The company’s vice president of operations, Mark Rust, announced Thursday that the Missouri Department of Natural Resources (DNR) has granted Summit Proppants a mining permit that ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Alaska The City and Borough of Juneau heard an appeal of a proposed gravel pit and rock crusher ...
For daily news updates and web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our website at www.aggman.com Shale may be the game changer to give the United States ‘energy independence,’ but it faces pushback from environmentalists. Oil and natural gas for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill436 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers415 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg324 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products194 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views