Tags: hydraulic fracturing
Summit Proppants will soon produce sand at a new quarry in Ste. Genevieve County, Missouri. The company’s vice president of operations, Mark Rust, announced Thursday that the Missouri Department of Natural Resources (DNR) has granted Summit Proppants a mining permit that ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit www.AggMan.com for daily updates By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief Alaska The City and Borough of Juneau heard an appeal of a proposed gravel pit and rock crusher ...
For daily news updates and web-exclusive news items, visit the “AggBeat Online” section of our website at www.aggman.com Shale may be the game changer to give the United States ‘energy independence,’ but it faces pushback from environmentalists. Oil and natural gas for ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources445 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities407 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger400 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register370 Views
- Loader operator dies after sand avalanche at Massachusetts sand and gravel company359 Views