Tags: hydraulic leak
In a recent metal/nonmetal mine fatality, a mechanic was killed while checking for a hydraulic leak on an Atlas Copco ST-8B Scooptram, the Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) reports. While checking for a hydraulic leak, the victim leaned into the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill429 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers414 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg323 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products183 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award181 Views