Uncertainty Follows EPA Edict Greenhouse gas endangerment finding sparks new requirements for aggregate industry customers. By Carolyn McIntosh On Dec. 7, 2009, the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) issued the final Greenhouse Gas (GHG) endangerment finding under Section 202(a) of the Federal ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas423 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials259 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry241 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted216 Views
- A judge has reversed the decision to close a rock quarry in Kentucky199 Views