Tags: hydromechanical work toolscaterpillar
The new 156,043-pound (70,780 kg) Cat 374D hydraulic excavator showcased at Bauma 2010, a direct replacement for the model 365C, combines added horsepower, stronger hydraulics, new buckets and greater operating weight to boost trenching, loading and lifting capabilities. Complementing these design ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials names new president and CEO724 Views
- Safety alert: Bright future cut short after drowning500 Views
- 3-year-old takes a turn as quarry foreman402 Views
- Bluff Spring Fen: Rare collaboration awarded for gorgeous restoration274 Views
- Lawsuit filed against directors of Martin Marietta260 Views