Tags: hydrothermal waters
Used in everything from pencils to deodorants, this is a versatile mineral. What the heck is it? By Bill Langer This article is about an industrial mineral that is a rare, greasy, white type of magnesium-lithium clay. It consists of extremely small, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1066 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time527 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry316 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address219 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike209 Views