GREENVILLE, N.C. — Hyster Co., a lift truck designer and manufacturer, is celebrating its 80th birthday this year. The company was born when Willamette Iron & Steel merged with two other companies in 1929 to form a new company named Willamette ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Osama bin Laden's family buys famous marble quarry1917 Views
- Vulcan in bidding war with USC749 Views
- 15 quarry trespassers arrested in Pennsylvania527 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up459 Views
- Four workers survive getting buried alive at sand and gravel plant321 Views