Tags: Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas Inc.
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas Inc. says its new HL730-9 wheel loader is the smallest, lightest, and most nimble of its new 9-series, boasting a 9.2-second cycle time. The machine is powered by a Cummins Tier-III QSB4.5 engine with three engine ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Versatile portable impact plant McCloskey International’s new I44R combines an impactor with a screenbox and a recirculating conveyor system to create a full crushing, ...
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc. announces the relocation of their Corporate Headquarters to Norcross in Gwinnett County, Georgia.
Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc. (HCEA) will be relocating its corporate headquarters to Norcross in Gwinnett County, Ga. For the past 15 years Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas, Inc. has been based out of the Elk Grove Village, Ill.. The HCEA ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting963 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve499 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime244 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry201 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem200 Views