Hyundai Construction Equipment Americas says it will locate its headquarters and warehouse facility in Norcross, Ga., creating about 100 jobs over a five-year period. Hyundai says the project represents about a $10 million investment. As a key business hub in Georgia, Norcross ...
Hyundai says its new HL770-9 wheel loader features a new load-sensing hydraulic system, fully automatic power shift transmission with variable shift control, multi-stage clutch cut-off, integrated payload system, auto-reversing cooling fan, large cab with improved visibility, air-ride seat with optional ...
Hyundai is expanding its dealer network by adding Custom Truck & Equipment (CTE) as a full-line construction equipment dealer in Ashland, Va. CTE is the largest boom truck installer in the United States, according to Hyundai.
Hyundai Construction Equipment, USA appointed James Holliday as national service manager. Holliday will be based out of Hyundai Construction Equipment’s corporate office in Elk Grove Village, Ill. He will be responsible for Hyundai’s construction after sales support team in North ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 867 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life466 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers219 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views