Hyundai says its new HL770-9 wheel loader features a new load-sensing hydraulic system, fully automatic power shift transmission with variable shift control, multi-stage clutch cut-off, integrated payload system, auto-reversing cooling fan, large cab with improved visibility, air-ride seat with optional ...
Hyundai is expanding its dealer network by adding Custom Truck & Equipment (CTE) as a full-line construction equipment dealer in Ashland, Va. CTE is the largest boom truck installer in the United States, according to Hyundai.
Hyundai Construction Equipment, USA appointed James Holliday as national service manager. Holliday will be based out of Hyundai Construction Equipment’s corporate office in Elk Grove Village, Ill. He will be responsible for Hyundai’s construction after sales support team in North ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill432 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers412 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg326 Views
- McLanahan Rolls Out Four Key Products198 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award193 Views