The trek along Route 66 travels through the small towns of Oklahoma. By Bill Langer Today, we depart Quapaw, Okla., and continue our westbound journey along old Route 66. We drive by several mountainous piles of waste rock (referred to as chat) ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs641 Views
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina361 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity334 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views