Tags: I-65 Interchange
Federal Highway Administrator Victor Mendez on Feb. 22 joined state and local officials to review progress on the Appalachian Corridor X and I-65 Interchange, a project that the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) says will improve safety and ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program616 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas411 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials244 Views